Every year, the arrival of the open house london calendar comes with the opportunity to visit the St Pancras Chambers and clock tower and every year I miss it.
In 2019...I've missed it too!
And hence, once more, I will have to continue looking from afar to this beautiful gem of London's architectural world. (In my top tips, I will recommend the Open House app today to help you plan the weekend visits )
Related Posts
{{posts[0].title}}
{{posts[1].title}}
{{posts[2].title}}
{{posts[3].title}}
Search This Blog
trending
Liverpool
I had wanted to visit Liverpool for a long time and ,as I mentioned a few pos…
Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
It was 2017 when we decided to visit NYC for a few days. We had started to wo…
Wibexpo
Earlier in the week, I was able to attend the first edition of Wibexpo with f…
100percent design
Visiting 100percent design gave me the chance to catch up with some new ideas b…
Could the "Metaverse" become the only connection to the world many are left with?
Why unless we change our approach to the public realm, the "Metaverse&qu…
La Gamba
What does an architect do? This was a question a person waiting for a bus at …
Zanele Muholi
Happy Saturday! Have you found that since restrictions started each day blend…
Planning, do you need permission ?
(2/3) Planning: Whether or not "you think" you need planning, look…
Story Garden, Kings Cross
Behind the British library there is a place called Story Garden, a community …
Bank
One of the best things about cycling in London is that you can jump off your …



