Top Nav

Liz Line

Oct 18, 2022 0 comments

 

The new Elizabeth line opened earlier in the year with a lot of excitement from within the industry. However, as a cyclist, I had not needed to make use of it until last week when I attended the Wibexpo uk that this year took place at the Excel london where cycling to and from was impractical.

Having heard so much about it, I have to admit that I was very excited to finally see it in person and it felt like I was back in 2000 when the jubilee was unveiled. Aesthetically, it is clean and generous and very different to older lines . Practically however, I have a thought... And I appreciate this could be something that only I care about...

Would it not have been great to find the setting up of the platforms, when coming from above in such a way that the eastbound platform be on the right and the westbound on the left?.

May just be me

Related Posts

{{posts[0].title}}

{{posts[0].date}} {{posts[0].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[1].title}}

{{posts[1].date}} {{posts[1].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[2].title}}

{{posts[2].date}} {{posts[2].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

{{posts[3].title}}

{{posts[3].date}} {{posts[3].commentsNum}} {{messages_comments}}

Contact Form